City Park Hotel

Its OK to stay at City Park Hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2014
On 6/5 I have the assignment in Kuala Lumpur. City Park Hotel is located in Chow Kit was my choice to stay in Kuala Lumpur. Although its location is quite hidden from the main road, but it is still a low-budget hotel that gives comfort to the guests who come. 
I made reservations with room rates RM104.40 per night. I feel it is a reasonable price. Check in process went well. I was given a room with two beds are very comfortable, after I endured the long journey. Air conditioning works well. Television quite a bit behind the times, as many hotels have installed flat screen televisions. Shower water heater did not work in my room stay. But there is still a window for me to see the outside once in a while. Free wifi is provided by the hotel, but the duration and the speed is quite annoying me! The lift to the room was quite slow and very sentimental. 

Many restaurants and food shops in the area surrounding the hotel. You can enjoy dinner against a backdrop of KLCC and KL Tower.
 
Book now with City Park Hotel